These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made from Qld Cleaning Supplies.
1. Orders & Delivery
All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Qld Cleaning Supplies. Qld Cleaning Supplies may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you. If Qld Cleaning Supplies requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Qld Cleaning Supplies, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. Qld Cleaning Supplies or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Qld Cleaning Supplies as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Qld Cleaning Supplies to be authorised to receive the goods. If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods.Qld Cleaning Supplies may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Queensland Cleaning Supplies may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. Qld Cleaning Supplies reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors. Qld Cleaning Supplies reserves the right to cancel orders and refund moneys at their discretion.
2. Prices & Payment
For each online order, you must pay: 1. the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Qld Cleaning Supplies; and 2. the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Qld Cleaning Supplies is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the Orders & payment section of this web site
Qld Cleaning Supplies do not accept COD Requests. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have approved credit facilities with Qld Cleaning Supplies. Prices and range on this web site may vary from Qld Cleaning Supplies stores. We will endeavour to keep all information current and up-to-date, however id your required product is not located on the website, we encourage you to contact us via telephone or email to discuss and we will work to assist in supplying the product you require, or a suitable alternative.
All Qld Cleaning Supplies products are sent to you in good condition and packaged correctly. Qld Cleaning Supplies cannot guarantee the condition of the product on arrival. If the paperwork is signed for by your company, you accept responsibility of the condition in which it has been delivered. If you have concerns about a product or potential damages sustained, please contact Qld Cleaning Supplies immediately to discuss and determine.
4. Your Account
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable for the cost of any purchases made, even if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Qld Cleaning Supplies in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password. Qld Cleaning Supplies may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
5. Credit Accounts
- All invoices are to be paid within term nominated.
- Claim arising from invoices must be made within 14 working days.
- All overdue invoices bear interest at 9% per annum (or Maximum allowed by law) on unpaid balance. There is also a $15.00 returned payment fee for any declined/automatic withdrawals.
- All invoiced goods purchased shall remain the property of Queensland Cleaning Supplies until payment is made in full by the applicant.
- In the event of default of payment when due, all costs of collection, including legal fees and court costs, shall be paid by the applicant.
- Any credit extended to the applicant may be reduced or eliminated in the event Queensland Cleaning Supplies in its reasonable discretion, determines the applicant’s financial situation or ability to pay is impaired.
- By opening and using a credit account with Queensland Cleaning Supplies, you accept and agree to the Terms & Conditions of purchase.
- All products remain the property of Queensland Cleaning Supplies until full payment has been made by the purchaser. If payment is not made, Purchaser understands and accepts that Queensland Cleaning Supplies will pursue recovery of goods and / or reimbursement for the product to the value as displayed on the Payable invoice.
5. Images and Graphics
Qld Cleaning Supplies aims to include up-to-date images and/or graphics of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ slightly from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using. If you have any concerns or queries regarding the product which has been supplied, please contact Qld Cleaning Supplies as soon as possible.
Qld Cleaning Supplies will comply with Qld Cleaning Supplies Privacy Statement. Qld Cleaning Supplies will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Any liability of Qld Cleaning Supplies in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Qld Cleaning Supplies be limited to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8. Changes to Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Qld Cleaning Supplies may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
9. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.